What we collect
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- credit card numbers and other forms of payment information if you purchase products and services through our Sites
What we do with the information we gather:
- We use your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve and provide our products and services.
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- send you transaction related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, product and services information, periodically send promotional emails about updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, However, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
- Websites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The data protection practices of those Web sites linked to dsmatepro are not covered by this policy statement. You are advised to check the data protection policies of these third party Web sites yourself before using those sites.
Controlling your personal information:
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.